IACL MEMBERSHIP DUES 2021
International Academy of Comparative Law
2021 Membership Dues for the Academy are payable from now until 31 July 2021
Please note that institutional membership can be obtained by application to the Secretary General of the Academy
Your dues for membership in the International Academy of Comparative Law may be remitted by one of the following means:
1. Pay online
Secured online payment (Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard) is available directly via the protected website of the Academy.
- Log in to your personal account through the Academy’s website. To do so, click on the tab “Log in for Members”.
- Log in using your email address and password. Your password was given to you by the Secretariat of the Academy in the past. If you have forgotten you password, please contact the Secretariat at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- One you have logged in, click on “My profile” then on “display your personal information”.
- Tick “Contribution (fees) 2021 montant:” and enter the amount corresponding to the contribution you wish to make (min. 55 €). Then click on the icon corresponding to your system of payment (Visa or Mastercard).
- You will have been redirected to our online payment system. Fill out the corresponding blanks with your credit card details, then click on “Validate”.
- The Secretariat will contact you with a receipt in due course.
2. Money transfer
Money transfer from a bank established in France or in another EU or EEA Member State (in €) by remittance order to account n° 08253172147 at the CAISSE D’EPARGNE DE PARIS, Branch 005, 15, rue du Four, 75006 Paris.
- Bank Code: 17515, Branch Code 90000, r. code 19
- IBAN: FR76 1751 5900 0008 2531 7214 719; BIC: CEPAFRPP751
Please indicate your last name first when you make the transfer and ensure that your name is included in the label of the wire (“Smith, John – 2021 annual fees”). Charges for the transfer must be paid by the sender.
3. Postal money order
Postal money order from a bank established in France or in another EU or EEA Member State (in €) to CCP PARIS 15 231 75 F.
4. Cheque drawn on a french bank
Cheque drawn on a french bank and made out to the Académie internationale de droit comparé.
5. Credit card
Credit card (Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard) by sending back to us the form below.
For more information contact email@example.com